Thursday, January 7, 2010

New England Pellets I Am Looking For 'little Treasures Collectors Bears' By Linda Edwards, England?

I am looking for 'little treasures collectors Bears' by Linda Edwards, England? - new england pellets

I inherited a little teddy bear from my mother. He is mohair with stitched nose and eyes made of black glass. It is weighted with steel shot that can stand up without help, and also an oscillating head together. It is filled with polyester and pellets, and is 21cm tall. The toy is also weaing lace dress with a ribbon tied in a loop. This is a limited edition and has its original label: "Little Treasures Collectors Bears by Linda Edwards. England. I tried to find" Linda Edwards collectibles over the Internet without success. I would for any help you can give me grateful. Thank you, Marysia

3 comments:

claudk_2... said...

What we have is a teddy bear in hand is a collection and a great demand today. I just stumbled into this area recently, while at an auction http://auctionwatch.yourhotsearch.com/do ...

In your case I recommend you take a look at http://www.jackieteddybear.com/arrivals0 .... If you're up and go to http://www.jackieteddybear.com/arrivals2 ... You will be more bears from various artists like Linda Edwards. Be limited to your particular problem and, therefore, seems worth a bit of a collector.
Many of the bears made by Linda Edwards were sold, but some are still for sale. You can get more information from the contact information on this website.

turtles said...

im sure that it is a book with the title of this little adventure Tresure Teddy Bears and their adventures they had it quite an old book, stuffed animals and Teddy were even "old style". I'll take a look to see if I can learn, and who he was.

turtles said...

im sure that it is a book with the title of this little adventure Tresure Teddy Bears and their adventures they had it quite an old book, stuffed animals and Teddy were even "old style". I'll take a look to see if I can learn, and who he was.

Post a Comment