Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mens Hair Systems Products For Thin And Frizzy Mens Hair?

Products for thin and frizzy mens hair? - mens hair systems

This can be achieved, what I do with my hair.
Just a quick search and you want something like David Faustino
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co ...
or Doug Reinhardt
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff102 ...

My hair tends to be very strong and difficult to handle at the top, forward (to go if he wanted any new style, the need for a strong gel use) and the tips of frizz is so thin and just would not.
I want to look my hair is worth it, not just the frizz and right.

Currently, I use these products
Shampoo - Fine Hair Care Nioxin, System 1, Natural Hair
Conditioner - Frederic Fekkai Technician Conditioner
Tiny b IT CHI Silk Infusion
Aveda Hang true that a little too curly hair straight, but still above helps

Sometimes I use Big Sexy Hair fixative foam and a hair dryer, my hair looks like you will have some volume, but my hair curls slightly.

If you use a hair iron that can not really put up with WiSuffice it to go.

I use cream of the American team style my hair.

What would you recommend for my hair?
All the experts here?

Please help:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wax or hair pomade is the answer, it would go after drying, the hair, then apply to hair
If you are a bit of force I would recommend Aussie called Add Freeze Hairspray (both want male or female) and can be purchased at the pharmacy or Walmart
I hope this helped

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wax or hair pomade is the answer, it would go after drying, the hair, then apply to hair
If you are a bit of force I would recommend Aussie called Add Freeze Hairspray (both want male or female) and can be purchased at the pharmacy or Walmart
I hope this helped

Post a Comment