Thursday, February 11, 2010

Little Tikes Swing Stands I Can't Decide Between A Little Tikes Clubhouse Swing Set Or A Step 2 Playhouse Climber And Swing Set?

I can't decide between a Little Tikes clubhouse Swing set or a Step 2 playhouse climber and Swing set? - little tikes swing stands

I have a 1 years. I want to buy a swing and a swing for children in all for now. I want to change something, and be completed in time.

Little Tikes Climbers Club is 2 years older. It would be good for the moment, but will be used for some time and you can add. The $ 299!

Step 2 Playhouse Climber and Swing is 3 years and older. I believe that you can use, so that now with an infant swing. Can you add? And your $ 549.

I like the cheap Little Tikes, its cause, but I wonder whether the time to add quickly overcome, and you can? Or step 2 for the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment