Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Forced To Strip Medical Rapidshare The DVLA Medical, Want To Witness Me Giving Sample?

The DVLA medical, want to witness me giving sample? - forced to strip medical rapidshare

I had a few medical DVLA 2 months gave blood and urine.
Now I have to go back and give another urine sample as a doctor or nurse does not provide a witness sample.
"You can undress for your physical examination"
currently on pills, and they want to save me.
I like the way theyre is suggested that the urine of someone else, and I'm basically forced to undress. Im not on drugs or anything illegal, I am treated like a criminal.
The doctor gave me the blood from my arms, I do not understand why they treat me well.
Suggestions?
Can force me to provide a sample from someone?
I have no problem stripping to my boxers and after entering the cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment